Our facility is scheduling visits with residents at this time. Guidelines are below and have been mailed to each Resident Representative. Please call Hollie Thacker, Director of Activities or Sheila Calhoun, Activity Assistant at 606-785-5011 Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM to schedule a visit. Thank you!!
- All visits must be scheduled in advance.
- Each visit is scheduled for 30 minutes with no more than 2 visitors per resident at a time. Visitors will be escorted to the visiting area by a staff member. A staff member will let the visitor and resident know when the 30 minute visit is ending and will then escort the visitor back out of the facility. Visitors must remain in designated visiting area during the visit.
- All visitors will be screened prior to the scheduled visit, including temperature check and must sanitize hands with alcohol-based hand rub.
- All visitors must wear a mask or face covering and maintain social distancing. If the resident has been fully vaccinated, then physical touch is permitted while wearing masks/face covering.
- All visitors must sign a visitor attestation form-one has been provided in this mailing.
- The facility will be offering Rapid Covid-19 Tests if visitors would like one. This is not required. If you do wish to have a Rapid Covid-19 test, please let the facility know when you schedule your visit. Visitors that are getting a Rapid Covid-19 test will need to arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled visit. The visitor will be required to wait outside or in their car until we have the test result.
- If the visitor has received the Covid-19 Vaccine (not required), please bring a copy of your vaccine documentation for the facility to keep on file.